My Learning has replaced our prior training registration system. My Learning is the portal to the Bridge Learning Management System (LMS), a software platform that allows employees to register and track supervisory and professional development training. Visit the My Learning website to learn more about our the My Learning LMS.
You will need an eID to complete the process. If you don’t have one, please contact CSU Training or (970) 491-1376.
Due to a limited number of seats in each class, registration is required.
Go to My Learning to register for trainings or see your COMPLETED history. For class registration specifically, please follow these instructions:
- If you’ve never logged in to your My Learning portal in the Bridge LMS, view the My Learning Registration Guide, which is also located at LMS training resources on the My Learning website. The Registration Guide will walk you through the entire registration system and provide you with the resources that you need to feel comfortable using the new application.
- Log in to your My Learning Portal and begin registering for classes
All Supervisor Development Program trainings have been added to My Learning in your COMPLETED trainings.
If you have a training for which you would like to request transfer credit, please fill out this form.
Click your full training history for instructions to access the prior registration system. Those instructions are repeated here:
- Click the Visit WebReg button below
- Make sure you have Training and Organizational Development listed in the drop down box in the upper right corner.
- Select the login tab and enter your eid and password.
- Once logged in additional tabs will open including My History. This will provide you with your enrollment history.
- If you right click you should be able to print this information. We recommend you make a hard copy of your history and snap a picture to save in your files. PLEASE NOTE: WebReg will only be operational through December 2018.