3/18/20: In alignment with the safeguards being put into place for the CSU campus community, Talent Development is cancelling all of its in-person classes from Friday, 3/13 through Friday, April 10. We will be evaluating the status of sessions after April 10th when further guidance is provided by the University.
In addition, Talent Development staff will be working remotely during this time. Please use the CSU email system to initiate communication since we are not sitting by our office telephones.
The following is a list of cancelled Talent Development training titles that fall within the date range:
- Remainder of Spring Semester Workplace English classes
- 3/13, 24, 30 – Inclusive Excellence, part 1 and part 2
- 3/24, 26, 31, 4/2 – The Art of Facilitation
- 3/24 – Innovation: Exploring Your Creative Mindset
- 3/24, 4/7 – Effective Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills
- 3/25 – Strength Based Leadership
- 3/25 – University Employee Orientation
- 3/26, 4/10 – Rules of the Road
- 3/27 – Introduction to the Building Proctor’s Role
- 4/3 – Applying Appreciative Inquiry in the Workplace
- 4/3 – Ready Colorado State
- 4/7 – Creating Inclusive Conversations
- 4/8 – Mindset for Supervisors
- 4/9 – Building Your Professional Resilience
- 4/10 – Readiness Resources
For questions or follow-up, please contact CSUtraining@colostate.edu.